Wednesday, October 7, 2009

***MESSAGE FROM ADMIN*** Blog Changes...

Dear reader,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your continued interest in the content presented on this blog. As you probably know I do this without monetary rewards or financial gain of any kind. The way I see it... the more voices this movement has, the better chance we have of waking people up and making a difference. This blog, along with all the other alternative news blogs and websites out there, are indeed affecting the status quo. Together we can bring change!

I will be making a slight change in the way you will receive my future postings. From now on, I will be sending only 1 daily update. In that update I will include all the postings or headlines for that day. This will cut back on the many emails you receive.

As always your comments on postings or feedback on blog content is always appreciated.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment